Criminal Defense Contact Form
The criminal justice system can be confusing and overwhelming. For guidance about criminal procedures and help building a defense, contact a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
What Could Criminal Charges Mean for You?
At Tad Nelson & Associates in League City, Texas, we provide honest advice and skilled legal representation from a board-certified* criminal trial lawyer to people facing criminal charges in the Galveston County and Houston metro areas.
Below, we have provided some articles containing general information about criminal law in Texas. For specific information about how to best proceed with your case, please contact us directly for a consultation with an attorney.
* The Texas Board of Legal Specialization certifies attorneys in 20 specific areas of law; certification in any of these areas requires substantial demonstrated experience and skill, positive peer evaluations, ongoing legal education commitments, and the passage of a rigorous test.
Thank you for contacting The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates. Your message has been sent.
Call us now
or use the form below.
- Back to Main
- Criminal Defense – An Overview
- Constitutional Protections for the Criminal Defendant
- Classifications of Crimes
- The Right to Counsel
- Finding a Job After a Criminal Conviction
- Frequently Asked Questions About Criminal Defense
- Criminal Defense Resource Links
- Criminal Defense Contact Form