Houston, Texas Tax Crimes Lawyer
Tax Schemes — Houston, Galveston, League City, Texas
You may be under the impression that only the rich or well-to-do have to worry about audits or problems with the IRS. But, the truth is that anyone could become the target of a tax fraud investigation and most people charged with federal tax fraud have never had any prior legal difficulties.
At Tad Nelson & Associates in League City, we have extensive experience handling a variety of white collar crimes cases, including tax crimes. We understand how frightening it can be to go up against a powerful government entity like the IRS and will work closely with you every step of the way, encouraging questions and providing you with straightforward, honest answers.
If you suspect you are under investigation by the IRS for tax crimes, it is critical to contact us as soon as possible for a consultation. We accept all major credit cards and are available for evenings, weekends and off-site consultations. Call (281) 280-0100 now.
Personal Service During an Uncertain Time
If you retain our firm to handle your defense, you can count on receiving the personal attention you need. We combine our big city experience with small town values, making sure to do the simple things that will help you feel at east about your case such as answering phone calls and keeping you fully informed about the progress of your case.
We handle a wide variety of tax crimes defense matters, including defending against charges of:
- Tax evasion
- Failure to report international income
- Under-reporting of income
- Filing fraudulent IRS documents
- Involvement in tax schemes
- Business and sales tax fraud
Put a board-certified criminal trial attorney on your side. Contact us today for a consultation.
* The Texas Board of Legal Specialization certifies attorneys in 20 specific areas of law; certification in any of these areas requires substantial demonstrated experience and skill, positive peer evaluations, ongoing legal education commitments, and the passage of a rigorous test.